+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

medical exam

Wuqaw

May 25, 2013
Hi, I have got an email from London that I have to do medical exam for MPNP. My address is in Europe and they expect to me to do the exam from Europe. But I am now in Africa for vacation and may not be back to my address in Europe soon. My question is I am allowed to do the exam in Africa (in one of the clinics suggested by the visa office) and send it to London. I have not changed my address in Europe and therefore should not change my visa office in Africa (Nairobi). Could you please let me know your comment soon.
Regards
Wuqaw

smile_2good

Aug 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SINP
Nomination.....
APRIL, 13
AOR Received.
July, 13
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Don't know when
Med's Request
May, 14
Med's Done....
May, 14
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
(PPR-1 = 21-July-2014) + (PPR-2 = 29-July-2014
VISA ISSUED...
In sha ALLAH sooooooon
LANDED..........
In shaa ALLAH AUG, 14
Wuqaw said:
Hi, I have got an email from London that I have to do medical exam for MPNP. My address is in Europe and they expect to me to do the exam from Europe. But I am now in Africa for vacation and may not be back to my address in Europe soon. My question is I am allowed to do the exam in Africa (in one of the clinics suggested by the visa office) and send it to London. I have not changed my address in Europe and therefore should not change my visa office in Africa (Nairobi). Could you please let me know your comment soon.
Regards
Wuqaw
Yes you can have ur medicals anywhere in world with designated medical practitioner (DMP) regardless of ur visa office.. Just tell the doctor of ur visa office that is processing ur application...
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?q=033&t=4

http://www.canadavisa.com/canadian-immigration-faq-medical-examinations.html
(Question 7)