+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical added to Inland file

Lylyth

Star Member
Sep 15, 2009
From anyone's experience how long does it take for them to add the medical to Inland application?

We are almost at month 4 and haven't seen any updates since they said they rec'd application Aug 21 and started processing on September 18. We sent the receipt with the application August 18 and the doctor said he would forward the medical to Immigration.

Do they just wait to tell you after the 5 - 7 months if you are missing information or tell you as they process the application?

Thank you =)

Siouxie

Sep 15, 2008
Ontario
Visa Office......
Vegreville / London UK
App. Filed.......
16-02-2005
LANDED..........
26=01=2010
My Ecas hasn't been updated since October 2008 - despite all medicals received.

It is frustrating!

:)

K1203

Dec 10, 2009
Lylyth said:
From anyone's experience how long does it take for them to add the medical to Inland application?

We are almost at month 4 and haven't seen any updates since they said they rec'd application Aug 21 and started processing on September 18. We sent the receipt with the application August 18 and the doctor said he would forward the medical to Immigration.

Do they just wait to tell you after the 5 - 7 months if you are missing information or tell you as they process the application?

Thank you =)
I am in the process of doing an Inland Application and my medical results did not show up online until I had received first stage approval - you can rest assured they have them or they would have contacted you.