+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MBA using exemption of CIMA

abueprop

Nov 17, 2018
Hi guys.

I am a CIMA member and my qualification is equivalent to a 3 year or more Bachelors degree under WES.

I received an MBA from University of West of Scotland using the exemptions I received for CIMA.
Will WES evaluate the MBA as full Masters program or what since i received using the exemptions.

Thank you

BC4life

Nov 5, 2015
Toronto, ON
Visa Office......
HKVO
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
06-10-2016
AOR Received.
07-12-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
19-12-2016
Passport Req..
28-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2017
LANDED..........
XX-07-2017
Only WES can reply to that question. Did you contact them?

KHALID100

Jan 11, 2016
Hi guys.

I am a CIMA member and my qualification is equivalent to a 3 year or more Bachelors degree under WES.

I received an MBA from University of West of Scotland using the exemptions I received for CIMA.
Will WES evaluate the MBA as full Masters program or what since i received using the exemptions.

Thank you
Hello
I am a CIMA members too with one year MBA from university of Wales(similar situation). Have you found out please if it would be considered equal to Masters ?. Thank you.

Ashsha

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
Hi guys.

Thank you
Hii, my husband us in the exact same scenario, just that he hasn't started this very masters from UWS, waiting to start next month. Just waiting for a clear evidence that this will be considered as Canadian MBA equivalent of just under two or more certificates....
Have you done your WES evaluation??
P.S. My husband us a CIMA finalist too, he did get exemptions . Total credit hours of the