Star Member
Apr 26, 2023
Manila, Philippines
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
Update

After my eligibility was reviewed again last April, we have received a PFL on May 5th. We replied with additional supporting documents about our relationship on May 24th and re-submitted it on June 7..after they acknowledged that they received the information we sent them it was complete silence..no ghost updates even..On June 24th I started seeing COPR details on the tracker and finally received pre-arrival on GC key..PPR on June 27th..

TheJewishContractor

Mar 13, 2023
Update

After my eligibility was reviewed again last April, we have received a PFL on May 5th. We replied with additional supporting documents about our relationship on May 24th and re-submitted it on June 7..after they acknowledged that they received the information we sent them it was complete silence..no ghost updates even..On June 24th I started seeing COPR details on the tracker and finally received pre-arrival on GC key..PPR on June 27th..
damn dude congratz, hope mine will get updates SOON i am waiting for ages.

Reactions: dlramos08

TheJewishContractor

Mar 13, 2023
Thank you! You're done with eligibility and background check?
when i call the IRCC line to hear the update they say "We are processing your eligibility and background check and let you know if we need further information" last update was in February 20, when they asked for my CV and military service summary form.

dlramos08

Star Member
Apr 26, 2023
Manila, Philippines
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
I think you should order gcms notes. I've seen some people here ordering gcms notes as early as 6 months into their application. Turnaround time is 30 days but longer now as they have tons of backlogs.

TheJewishContractor

Mar 13, 2023
Thanks. I will try that tomorrow for sure. Is it the same if married to a Permanent Resident?
just got back from Service Ontario, so the woman on the phone was wrong and you need a form saying you are eligible and approved for PR then they will give you OHIP card valid for one year until you will get your PR and can get the regular Health Card, so that sucks balls.

Reactions: Kknewb