11-09-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-11-2014
Hello,

I'm from Mauritius and got married to a Canadian from Quebec in July this year. I have applied for a Temporary resident visa TRV ( in August 2013) to visit my husand and inlaws in Canada but it was unfortunately refused. We have already sent an application for the PR ( Im being sponsored by the husband) in september 2013 with all the proofs required to show that the relationship is genuine ( pictures , marriage certificate, airfares, messages exchanges etc)
1. I would like to pay a visit to my husband and his family . Can anybody tell me how to proceed?
2. While the PR application is being processed, would Nairoby grant me the Tempary resident visa?
3.How long will it take to get the PR?
Thanking in advance for your reply.

Vela

port louis

Nov 14, 2013
hi
me too am mauritian and will be soon getting married to my canadian husband.
i would like to know how much time u waited to get ur visa?
thnks .

ed789

Sep 15, 2014
Velaluc said:
Hello,

I'm from Mauritius and got married to a Canadian from Quebec in July this year. I have applied for a Temporary resident visa TRV ( in August 2013) to visit my husand and inlaws in Canada but it was unfortunately refused. We have already sent an application for the PR ( Im being sponsored by the husband) in september 2013 with all the proofs required to show that the relationship is genuine ( pictures , marriage certificate, airfares, messages exchanges etc)
1. I would like to pay a visit to my husband and his family . Can anybody tell me how to proceed?
2. While the PR application is being processed, would Nairoby grant me the Tempary resident visa?
3.How long will it take to get the PR?
Thanking in advance for your reply.

Vela
Hi, Me too am from Mauritius. My wife is a canadian citizen ! had applied for TRV in December 2013 but unfortunately was refused.

We have already filed a sponsorship application as well but until now still waiting patiently even it's hard though.

Have you applied again for a TRV ? Did Nairobi approve it ?