+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Master Degree

mg1

Jun 13, 2022
Hello

I have 6+ years of experience in UX/UI Designing and I have a bachelor's degree but now i am thinking of doing a master's Degree so can i count my 6+ experience after completing a Master's Degree?

oinkario

Nov 2, 2021
Category........
PNP
Yes, assuming that your Master’s doesn’t take 7 years :D Three yrs of experience in the past 10 is all that matters.

mg1

Jun 13, 2022
Yes, assuming that your Master’s doesn’t take 7 years :D Three yrs of experience in the past 10 is all that matters.
So after completing my master's Degree past experience will count in EXPRESS ENTRY Profile Right?

a7medelsayed

Jan 23, 2022
Hello

I have 6+ years of experience in UX/UI Designing and I have a bachelor's degree but now i am thinking of doing a master's Degree so can i count my 6+ experience after completing a Master's Degree?
I have obtained a master's degree from a British University. It is online and recognized by WES. This can help in both the provincial nomination and the express entry federal pool.
The fees are quite high but there is an African institution that offers scholarships that range between 70% to 80%.
They provide these scholarships in many public universities in UK and USA, and all the course is online. You can finish the program in one year if you overlap courses together, or in 2 years if you study one course at a time.
You can check the available programs using this link:
https://apply.unicaf.org/refer-a-friend?refcode=D9uZU0QPrg
If they don't provide programs that match your profession, you can just apply for an MBA that is beneficial for all professions.