+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 4th. IELTS test. Get this beast killed once and for all

Anishcool

Apr 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
To Dreamer - please share your questions here, once you are done for tomorrow. I am retaking again by May.

John_boy

Apr 23, 2017
Dear All,

Can anyone help me to understand how to calculate points for Ielts towards CRS. Better if explained here no links pls.

Appreciate your feedback.

baxa1981

May 29, 2012
omesanni said:
I am so so happy. I got L8.5, R8.5, W7.5, S7.5
Wow, this is so ideal. You don't need any parts higher, you could afford to lose 0.5 in reading. But so efficient. Congrats.

zhorapata

Apr 11, 2017
tks, and im in canada already. I will take at university of calgary, alberta :D
best lucks to all ;D
Hello there,
By now I guess you wrote your exam already. Could you please provide some reviews on U of Calgary IELTS center? Do they use headphone during the listening test or just use a record player for the whole room? How that went if it was for whole room? How was your speaking test? How was the examiner for the speaking test? Did you find tiring to sit for the same day speaking at U of C?

I would highly appreciate if you could reply. Thank you

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Hello there,
By now I guess you wrote your exam already. Could you please provide some reviews on U of Calgary IELTS center? Do they use headphone during the listening test or just use a record player for the whole room? How that went if it was for whole room? How was your speaking test? How was the examiner for the speaking test? Did you find tiring to sit for the same day speaking at U of C?

I would highly appreciate if you could reply. Thank you
Hi, yes I did took that test and went well to my PR app :). To me, UoC is good. However, they don't use headphones. They just use record player for the whole room. First, they will adjust the volume till all of you ok with it. Then, they also ask you if the room temperature is ok or not. I got 7.5 in listening so...it's not a bad thing at all. The speaking test is ok. The marker at UoC - she looks a bit of serious but nice....however, I think all of them are hard markers ..well bc that is UoC after all.
I feel tired a little bit on that day because of long waiting between the general and the speaking test. I just take a nap during that time :) You can buy foods on the other building as well.
Good luck.

zhorapata

Apr 11, 2017
Hi, yes I did took that test and went well to my PR app :). To me, UoC is good. However, they don't use headphones. They just use record player for the whole room. First, they will adjust the volume till all of you ok with it. Then, they also ask you if the room temperature is ok or not. I got 7.5 in listening so...it's not a bad thing at all. The speaking test is ok. The marker at UoC - she looks a bit of serious but nice....however, I think all of them are hard markers ..well bc that is UoC after all.
I feel tired a little bit on that day because of long waiting between the general and the speaking test. I just take a nap during that time :) You can buy foods on the other building as well.
Good luck.
Thank you for your reply. It's a great help.

mek111

Jun 17, 2017
History repeats:

My score: LRWS: 8.5 8.5 6.5 8.5

Fifth time.

I traveled other side of earth but nothing changed...
Feeling Sad.

But Fine!!!

Only thing changed is speaking score changed from 7/7.5 to 8.5
Wondering if you had mentioned each time that you are planning to apply for Canadian Immigration?