Jun 17, 2023
Gurgaon
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Finally got my Final Decision and PPR on 21st September. Thanks a lot everyone for the help and guidance all through out the journey.

Background finally got completed on 21st Sept as well. After a lonnnnnng silence. Last update was of eligibility on 5th may 2023.
Congratulations! What was your AOR?
PNP/ FSW, EE/NON-EE , INLAND OR OUTLAND ??

KTYD

Star Member
Apr 8, 2023
Congratulations! What was your AOR?
PNP/ FSW, EE/NON-EE , INLAND OR OUTLAND ??

AOR- 01st April 2023
Medical- 26th April 2023
Biometrics- 1st May 2023
Eligibility- 05th May 2023
Background check -21st Sept 2023
Final Decision- 21st Sept 2023
PPR- 21st Sept 2023

FSW OUTLAND APPLICANT

Since Start PVO- CIO SYDNEY and SVO- CPC OTTAWA
File transferred to PVO- RROC and SVO - NEW DELHI on 14th September 2023

June1311

Star Member
Jun 17, 2023
Gurgaon
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Oh wow ! Thats how many times a file may move hands then.
My PVO is CPC Edmonton & SVO is Vancouver. Both are less commonly heard of on all forums. Let's see how much longer is the wait.

Reactions: KTYD
Sep 10, 2023
Tunisia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
29-03-2023
AOR Received.
29-03-2023
AOR- 01st April 2023
Medical- 26th April 2023
Biometrics- 1st May 2023
Eligibility- 05th May 2023
Background check -21st Sept 2023
Final Decision- 21st Sept 2023
PPR- 21st Sept 2023

FSW OUTLAND APPLICANT

Since Start PVO- CIO SYDNEY and SVO- CPC OTTAWA
File transferred to PVO- RROC and SVO - NEW DELHI on 14th September 2023
Congratulations! How did you know that your files were transferred on 14th September?
My PVO is CIO Sydney and SVO CPC Ottawa too, and there are no updates with my files since May 2023!

Reactions: KTYD

At the start

Feb 2, 2018
I got my Ecopr on 17 august 2023. How much time will it take to get PR card? I can not link my PR card application on GC key. I tried everyway but it says no application found.
Montreal VO

Seekerofita2019

Star Member
Aug 20, 2019
ALHAMDULILLAH
FSW Outland

14 March...AOR
12 May...everything completed except medicals as X-rays were deferred due to pregnancy.
13 Aug...webformed docs of newborn with LOE almost a month after the birth of the baby.
19 Aug.. completed my x-rays and tracker updated with medical completed the very next day.
29 Aug..Got ADR for submission of new born's docs with placement open in CIC account.
9 Sep..Did newborn's medicals and it marked completed on tracker after two days.
13 Sep... Submitted medicals, forms and all the documents of new born.
19 Sep..CoPR number generated on tracker for me and all dependants.
19 Sep...PPR mail received
25 Sep...Passports submitted
4 Oct...Passports received!!

Pheww !!!!

Ace...!

Mar 23, 2023
Update on my case.
I received the second portal email on Sept 6.
Submitted my address and photo on Sept 11.
Interesting thing about my case was that I called IRCC to make sure they have received my spouse's documents. The agent said they did but they will start processing her application once my PR is finalized (from what I have read online, I thought they won't confirm my PR until her applications is also finalized). BTW, I'm inland and she is outland.

I hope everyone else gets their PR soon. It just doesn't make sense to take this long.
Received my eCOPR today (October 6, 2023).
However, it says 'Single' on the document, despite numerous attempts that I have made (webform, call, reply to portal email) to inform them about my marriage post ITA. They also confirmed several times that they have received my additional info and documents.
I don't know what to do at this point :( any experience or advice is appreciated!

• Haha
Reactions: iSaidGoodDay

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Received my eCOPR today (October 6, 2023).
However, it says 'Single' on the document, despite numerous attempts that I have made (webform, call, reply to portal email) to inform them about my marriage post ITA. They also confirmed several times that they have received my additional info and documents.
I don't know what to do at this point :( any experience or advice is appreciated!
You should file GCMS/CBSA notes to see what's actually happening. Ideally, both of you should've received approval together. For outlanders, I know that they cancel the CoPR and once they finish spouse's application, give approval to both.

Reactions: Ace...!

Cathycx

Nov 30, 2023
Called IRCC today and they told me the status is the same for every item as it was three weeks ago. Why is it they aren't starting security? ‍I see this is the case for several people. My eligibility has been in progress for three months now. The agent said she couldn't see any complications with the application, but she didn't say I had a recommended pass either. I'm really worried it's taking so long to approve this item. :(
Hi any updates?