+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2022 application through GC Key timeline please

Shine 90

Jun 28, 2022
Usually the biometric should be updated within a few days on your profile. Try contact your local VAC to check
We only received this message 10 hours after biometric. 'Your application, tracking ID No. ************* has been dispatched to the IRCC Office,on Wed Mar 09 2022 for processing.' We contact the agency which help us with application, but they said local VAC dont have any info...

Reactions: 2cookies

2cookies

May 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Yes
We only received this message 10 hours after biometric. 'Your application, tracking ID No. ************* has been dispatched to the IRCC Office,on Wed Mar 09 2022 for processing.' We contact the agency which help us with application, but they said local VAC dont have any info...
As long as you received this message u can be sure IRCC received it. In that case send a webform with this tracking # and ask them u are just following up on your application since your processing is already over.

Reactions: Shine 90

Nachoy2

Jan 22, 2022
I applied Visitor Visa for my wife and son through my company. Below are the timelines.
Submitted on 18 March 2022
got Biometric Letter on 18 March 2022
Biometric Completed on 25 March 2022
Waiting for the further update..........
do you have any news about your application? I am on the same days as you but not any news here still waiting?

Reactions: 2cookies

2cookies

May 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Yes
do you have any news about your application? I am on the same days as you but not any news here still waiting?
Nothing we can do but wait...they are processing millions of application..better dont think about ut and wait for update from them

hiteshkumar1986

Star Member
Jul 14, 2017
singapore
NOC Code......
Hi Everyone,

My parent applied for visas in March and there is no response yet. However, they need to fly to the US in the next couple of days due to some emergency.
Would it be possible if they can give a Passport for stamping to the Canadian embassy in the US if a visa is approved?

*Visa applied in Pakistan.

2cookies

May 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi Everyone,

My parent applied for visas in March and there is no response yet. However, they need to fly to the US in the next couple of days due to some emergency.
Would it be possible if they can give a Passport for stamping to the Canadian embassy in the US if a visa is approved?

*Visa applied in Pakistan.
I saw in a thread lately that its doable...need to contact the embassy in US