+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>MARCH 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Satishkk76

Dec 3, 2019
Hi
  • The application was received at the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney (CIO), Nova Scotia on March 6, 2020.
  • The eligibility requirements assessment was finalized on June 9, 2020.
  • The medical examination results are on file and valid until April 20, 2022 for the applicants.
  • The criminality verifications are currently valid for the applicants.
  • The security verifications are currently valid for the applicant.
  • The file is in queue for a final review by an officer.
Aug 1st they asked me to again submit the Generic Immigration form IMM00008 with all details. Pl let me know whether this is normal or anything to be concerned about

I have applied for GCMS NOTES FOR THE SECIND TIME. PL LET ME KNOW WHETHER THIS IS NORMAL . ANY IDEA WHEN CAN WE EXPECT ANY NEWS
PL HELP
Can someone pl let me know please

Satishkk76

Dec 3, 2019
Hi
  • The application was received at the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney (CIO), Nova Scotia on March 6, 2020.
  • The eligibility requirements assessment was finalized on June 9, 2020.
  • The medical examination results are on file and valid until April 20, 2022 for the applicants.
  • The criminality verifications are currently valid for the applicants.
  • The security verifications are currently valid for the applicant.
  • The file is in queue for a final review by an officer.
Aug 1st they asked me to again submit the Generic Immigration form IMM00008 with all details. Pl let me know whether this is normal or anything to be concerned about

I have applied for GCMS NOTES FOR THE SECIND TIME. PL LET ME KNOW WHETHER THIS IS NORMAL . ANY IDEA WHEN CAN WE EXPECT ANY NEWS
PL HELP

mehiii

Sep 18, 2021
Hi,
this is my timeline:
AOR: March 17, 2020. Outland application
Medical passed: May 7, 2020
completed the biometric: July 31, 2020.

I called IRCC, apparently background checks and everything is done and all requirements have been met, however, there is no updates since July 31, 2020.
As over 18 months have passed, do you have any idea when I can expect the processing of my application to be completed.
can you advise me please?

Many Thanks

jawad.915

Feb 21, 2020
Hi,
this is my timeline:

I called IRCC, apparently background checks and everything is done and all requirements have been met, however, there is no updates since July 31, 2020.
As over 18 months have passed, do you have any idea when I can expect the processing of my application to be completed.

Many Thanks
You should order gcms notes to get the full picture. I am in the same boat. Everything is passed and its written ready to finalize as of march 2021 but still no update from IRCC.

prashantk21

Jan 28, 2020
Hi,
this is my timeline:

Many Thanks
Same AOR month..
I am also waiting for any update, it is in progress.

Ask them for GCMS notes to see the exact status of your file.

Drajesh

Mar 24, 2020

Does this mean the file is under comprehensive screening? Only the review require for change in age section has been redacted. TIA. o_Oo_O:rolleyes:

Reactions: CarlCoco

Rachel123.

Nov 21, 2021
Hi mine is also March 2020 aor.. Can anyone please suggest when can I receive ppr.. Gcms when applied in July 2021 showed file status as open

Sharath957

May 23, 2019
Hello Guys got my GCMS and the below is the current status. Everthing approved. Covid RFV group status is closed. I can see in the finalize section the counterfoil document number is issued but date of issue is blank and valid till 2021/02/01 which is my medicals expireddate. As of now my medicals are expired no extension has been given, i have done up front medicals in oct and it has not been updated still. Will i have to do the re meds again if they ask me or will they extend the medicals based on my upfront medicals.

Rachel123.

Nov 21, 2021
Any hope that we can get ppr in December, it's been 20months still waiting. My gcms notes was ordered in July 2021 where status is shown as OPEN still can anyone suggest should I order again in month of December to see atleast some progress

mesha25

Star Member
Feb 10, 2021
Hi guys,
I am March 2020 AOR
Received ADR with PCC, proof of funds and relationship questionnaire on May 5th 2022 as I added my spouse after AOR. Submitted all on June 2nd 2022.
Had already received ADR with schedule A which was in December 2021.
Remedical request 6th May 2022
Remedicals passed on 11th June 2022.
One ghost update on 14th June 2022

No Update after that. One person who had her medicals done with me had passed on the same 11th June date and she received PPR. Any thoughts on what is happening?
Thanks