+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Manitoba skilled workers overseas

patrick1979

Nov 26, 2020
Hi, please why has Manitoba stopped invitations for skilled workers overseas (not through strategic initiative) since almost two years?. When will they start? Is there an alternative?. Many thanks in advance!!

patrick1979

Nov 26, 2020
The province must be fulfilling their criteria (in-demand skills, education) and quotas through the other streams.
Many Thanks Naturgrl, so can I edit my EEP to now use Alberta since I also have a brother that is resident in Edmonton ?...just that one can never know what NOC jobs they nominate for. But Atleast the province will open overseas nominations once the Covid-19 pandemic starts going down.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Many Thanks Naturgrl, so can I edit my EEP to now use Alberta since I also have a brother that is resident in Edmonton ?...just that one can never know what NOC jobs they nominate for. But Atleast the province will open overseas nominations once the Covid-19 pandemic starts going down.
AINP has cut their immigration program by 30% and right now focusing on those who live, work and study in the province. Also,have added 100s NOC to ineligible list so check that out. All the best.

Reactions: patrick1979