Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
7.5 R/w-7 S-6.5 L-8.5
hey everyone plz help me out of this query

i'm enrolled in 1 yr course at winnipeg

so after my course finishes i will get 1 yr work permit

i have distant relative to sponser also
i used the point tool and i have scored more than 65 points

so when can i file pnp ? immediately after my course or work for atleast 6 months ?
and processing time ??

thanx

Mbgirlfriend

Nov 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19, 2015
AOR Received.
July 9, 2015
Med's Request
January 19, 2016
Med's Done....
February 1,2016
Passport Req..
April 15,2016
VISA ISSUED...
April 27,2016
LANDED..........
April 28,2016
manpreet172 said:
hey everyone plz help me out of this query

i'm enrolled in 1 yr course at winnipeg

so after my course finishes i will get 1 yr work permit

i have distant relative to sponser also
i used the point tool and i have scored more than 65 points

so when can i file pnp ? immediately after my course or work for atleast 6 months ?
and processing time ??

thanx
I think if you have a sponsor already who is in Manitoba you could apply for the MPNP now as long as you already have the 65 points before adding in the points for education in Manitoba. If you aren't living in Manitoba yet and are planning to move soon it may help to actually wait until you are in Manitoba as sometime the application will be processed faster if you are already living here. They process stronger applications (those with a better chance of settling) faster, so already being here is a good indication you will be able to settle here.

If you wait until after you are done school and have a job then you will have very high points and your application will likely process very fast compared to people who aren't already in Manitoba. I have read about some people having problems when they have used a Manitoba supporter for their MPNP application. If your supporter decides to move to another province it could actually hurt your application even if you decided to apply using your education and job as your connection to Manitoba after they move. If they think you have a strong connection in another province it can cause delays or even a refusal of your application.

I know that I would personally wait until I had the education and was working in a full time job and not use the Manitoba supporter as the connection to Manitoba if I was in your shoes. Because then you don't have to worry about being dependent on another person for your application. However, it may take a while longer to get your MPNP nomination. So, it depends on how much you are willing to wait compared to how much you want to have your application depend on another person.

ANOOP1

Star Member
Jul 18, 2014
Work for 6 months and then apply, very good chances of getting mpnp through this way