+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Main applicant eCOPR shows MARRIED but Spouse eCOPR shows SINGLE

baryonix

May 21, 2019
Hi all,
I applied for FSW when I was single but got married and added my spouse when my PR application is in progress.
My spouse also got a visitor visa prior when she was single too.

Now both of us received eCOPRs. In my eCOPR, it shows status as MARRIED and shows my spouse as accompanying spouse in Dependent section

But in her eCOPR, it shows SINGLE, but also has information of main application (me) in her Dependent section.

Can we use these eCOPRs to apply for SIN/OHIP/etc? Do I need to tell IRCC to update her eCOPR?

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hi all,
I applied for FSW when I was single but got married and added my spouse when my PR application is in progress.
My spouse also got a visitor visa prior when she was single too.

Now both of us received eCOPRs. In my eCOPR, it shows status as MARRIED and shows my spouse as accompanying spouse in Dependent section

But in her eCOPR, it shows SINGLE, but also has information of main application (me) in her Dependent section.

Can we use these eCOPRs to apply for SIN/OHIP/etc? Do I need to tell IRCC to update her eCOPR?
Check the emails it should have a link or email to report any mistakes (sorry don't remember the exact one) but its definitely there. Go through them again.