+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mailing PR Card Abroad (Immigration says don't do so!)

tristonz

Star Member
Feb 5, 2018
I got my PR card sent via UPS without any issue.
I had a UPS mailbox bought and provided it as the address for the card delivery. UPS center in return forward it to my country once they received it. Works 100%

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I had a UPS mailbox bought and provided it as the address for the card delivery. UPS center in return forward it to my country once they received it. Works 100%
Doesn’t work 100%. If the address is identified as a temporary PO Box your order may not be processed.

tristonz

Star Member
Feb 5, 2018
Doesn’t work 100%. If the address is identified as a temporary PO Box your order may not be processed.
Of course a POBox Addresses are rejected. This is the mistake many does. Don’t give POBox addresses.

Always go for a Street Name address with a suit number. UPS rent these kind of addresses for you.

skrish212

Sep 16, 2020
Hi, if I may what country did you get it forwarded to? Wondering if anyone had any issues shipping it to India from Canada.

ashwin.metpalli

Star Member
May 28, 2018
I have had it mailed through UPS and I know of many people who have recently mailed PR cards internationally with no problems. Like others mentioned, it is better to use a courier service rather than regular post.
Hi
Did you face any issues while traveling back to Canada using those mailed PR cards?
Appreciate your help in advance.