+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mailing full application to CHC New delhi ?

parnit

Star Member
Feb 16, 2009
I am ready to send full application to New Delhi Office next week, However the package of supporting documents has become quite heavy and there are about more than 130 pages. Kindly let me know, how should I bind all the documents, as paper clips are not sufficient to hold them and it is not possible to staple them, Can any one advise ,what should be done to bind all of them together

Hindu_Sikh_Bro_Bro

Star Member
May 14, 2009
parnit said:
I am ready to send full application to New Delhi Office next week, However the package of supporting documents has become quite heavy and there are about more than 130 pages. Kindly let me know, how should I bind all the documents, as paper clips are not sufficient to hold them and it is not possible to staple them, Can any one advise ,what should be done to bind all of them together
What a 'technical' question. Get a folder and divide your paperwork into different sections, punch them and put them in relevant sections clearly marking what each section relates to i.e. education, work, etc etc. And post the whole folder (obviously in a bag) to Nai Dilli.

PUNJAB BOY

Star Member
Dec 10, 2008
dont bind them just take big envolp place all papers in it with the help of paper clip only doont bind or staple anything and dont paste six photos anywhere just tag them with clip

jtob

Feb 2, 2009
clip the doceuments together with a big alligator clip per category and make a checklist in front. list all documents you are sending in case the IO misplaces any of it.

ria mann

Star Member
May 2, 2009
i really love to your question and know about you how concious you r about sending papers. All the best.