+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

low GPA + PR, is it possible to study in famous Canada University?

ntheegel

Aug 5, 2019
Given that you are trying for another masters your bachelor degree may count. The fact that you are seeking out another masters may be the bigger issue.
My Bachelor's Degree was done 15 Years ago. So will they reject me since I was not so good at academics then but later on I scored well?
Reason for Opting another Masters is since my experience does not cover complete Computer Science and would like to broaden it.Do you think still it would be an issue?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
My Bachelor's Degree was done 15 Years ago. So will they reject me since I was not so good at academics then but later on I scored well?
Reason for Opting another Masters is since my experience does not cover complete Computer Science and would like to broaden it.Do you think still it would be an issue?
Very hard to say.

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
I think you should give it a shot. Given that your work experience is mainly Data Analytics related you could definitely construct a SOP stating that you think a Comp Sci. Master's would take you to the next level.