+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Lost Passport

hunaish

Oct 31, 2011
Dear all ,

Can you help , I did My landing in Toronto 04-11-2008 staid there 3 months then came back to My home countery , few months ago I lost My passport which holds the Canadian Immigrant Visa , I ahve a document that proofs I arrived canda on that date but I do not have proof that I stay there for 3 months except some photoes .

I am issuing new passport and planning to go back to canada permanently on 30-12-2011 , will the IO report me , will they allow me to enter without dificulties .

Please tell me what to do

thanks

Alabaman

Apr 24, 2009
Edmonton
Visa Office......
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hunaish said:
Dear all ,

Can you help , I did My landing in Toronto 04-11-2008 staid there 3 months then came back to My home countery , few months ago I lost My passport which holds the Canadian Immigrant Visa , I ahve a document that proofs I arrived canda on that date but I do not have proof that I stay there for 3 months except some photoes .

I am issuing new passport and planning to go back to canada permanently on 30-12-2011 , will the IO report me , will they allow me to enter without dificulties .

Please tell me what to do

thanks
I assume you landed in 2008 as a Permanent residence. You will need to apply for a travel document at a canadian embassy in your home country. If you are from a visa exempt country, then you can use your passport and to enter Canada without a travel document/visa.

hunaish

Oct 31, 2011
Dear alabaman

I am so apprecited for you , I am having The PRC and it is valid upto Nov-213 but I am worried that they will not consider My 3 Months I spent in toronto cause I do not have strong evidences and will report me .

Thanks

hunaish

Oct 31, 2011
To Mr Alabaman: lost passport

Dear Alabaman ,

Yes My PR is present with Me ,

Thank you again as you are the olnly one who get helps me

Please read all my posts and advice me because I will follow exactly what tou said

thanks

Alabaman

Apr 24, 2009
Edmonton
Visa Office......
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: To Mr Alabaman: lost passport

hunaish said:
Dear Alabaman ,

Yes My PR is present with Me ,

Thank you again as you are the olnly one who get helps me

Please read all my posts and advice me because I will follow exactly what tou said

thanks
Since you have your PR card with you, then you don't have much of a problem. Just get a new passport and then come back to Canada. Coming back next month (December 2011) is good but it's advisable not to delay it... the earlier the better. Just a piece of advice... make sure you get a police report for your lost passport. You might need it in the future (but not for coming into Canada). Goodluck.