+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Lost job after PNP application

MakeoLondon

Jul 8, 2016
Hi guys,

pretty solid and unreal situation here.

I have got my employer filing up all my paper for BCPNP. I didn't receive any ITA as didn't have time to apply at the time straight away.
After 5 days, in the worst manner ever, I have been fired by the same person that wanted me to keep the job so much and willing to give me the chance and pleasure to apply through BCPNP.

Pretty odd question, do you think guys I could risk it and still apply?
I do have all the employer details and letters for me. Or do you think will be found, later on, that I don't work for them anymore?

Please let me know.
I still haven't find any other employer willing to get this for me yet and my WP is about to expiry.

Thanks again

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
Hi guys,

pretty solid and unreal situation here.

I have got my employer filing up all my paper for BCPNP. I didn't receive any ITA as didn't have time to apply at the time straight away.
After 5 days, in the worst manner ever, I have been fired by the same person that wanted me to keep the job so much and willing to give me the chance and pleasure to apply through BCPNP.

Pretty odd question, do you think guys I could risk it and still apply?
I do have all the employer details and letters for me. Or do you think will be found, later on, that I don't work for them anymore?

Please let me know.
I still haven't find any other employer willing to get this for me yet and my WP is about to expiry.

Thanks again
So in a nutshell , you’re asking what are the chances you’ll be found out that you’ve lied on the application, and no longer working at the job ?
Just a simple Yes or No
It’s called ethics

Reactions: RishabhRhode

MakeoLondon

Jul 8, 2016
Well, in fairness yes.
It's gone through lawyer. I have been fired with no reason after I have been so called extremely important till a week before.
I have got no explanation on why I have been fired and I was just trying to find out if, for this reason, IRCC could understand the situation or not bother much.
Just a simple question, not trying to fake papers or so. I have got all the documentation with me.

Thanks