+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Lost CSQ file in Immigration

RRR2204

Mar 5, 2017
when I got Intention to reject, I submitted my supporting documents within my deadline. I have all the proofs from Canada Post that my documents were delivered there. But the representative said after 2 months that we have not received your file. till two months they told me to have patience. When back office will open your file, we will update your status. But after two months they said we have not received (called on general inquiry number). They suggested me to send the file again with the necessary proofs of previous document that was delivered. Now when my documents reached there on 22nd February, they updated my file status on 23rd February as refused. I assume this is because they think I have not sent them the file, they closed my application. I have no clues what can be done in this case. The customer representative said wait till we open you next sent documents. Can anyone guide me in this case? i Sent those second set of documents with all supporting documents and proofs of delivery and explanation letter.