+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Lose $100 fee but have not submit application yet

thepinks

Jun 28, 2020
Hello everyone, I need some help :(((. Last week, I had prepared for application to extend my visitor visa record in Canada. When I was on the payment page, I entered my visa number to pay the fee. Then I received a receipt, but suddenly I forgot to save that receipt and returned to my main page. And I saw my application was not submitted yet. I was so frustrated. I did not know what to do because I know I was my fault to not save the receipt but return to my main page.

Anyone know what do do? I am afaird to pay it again if it would not work. And I dont want to lose another $100 fee for my application. Thank you guys very much.

mashulia_26

Apr 6, 2018
No my application still in the "application haven't submitted" section. I reloaded that page hundred of times but nothing change. 10 mins later after I paid, I checked my bank statement and i see that they already charged me $100.
You were supposed to get an email. Did you check the junk/spam folder ?

mpsqra

Champion Member
Jul 6, 2017
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Hello everyone, I need some help :(((. Last week, I had prepared for application to extend my visitor visa record in Canada. When I was on the payment page, I entered my visa number to pay the fee. Then I received a receipt, but suddenly I forgot to save that receipt and returned to my main page. And I saw my application was not submitted yet. I was so frustrated. I did not know what to do because I know I was my fault to not save the receipt but return to my main page.

Anyone know what do do? I am afaird to pay it again if it would not work. And I dont want to lose another $100 fee for my application. Thank you guys very much.
did you use your account to pay the fee?