+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Looking to share an apartment in Toronto

warpeduniverse

Apr 28, 2019
Hey

I am moving to Toronto in November. I have booked an AirBnB for November but realized that renting an apartment/booking an entire apartment on AirBnB is much cheaper. Looking to share a 2 bedroom apartment with somebody for the month of December and January.

Budget is around 2k for the entire apartment (1k per person) and preferably close to Downtown (Etobicoke, North York, etc.)

I have not got a job yet, so I am not sure of the city that I will be in. So this is a temporary thing. Let me know if anybody is interested.

Immi@098

Nov 21, 2016
Hey

I am moving to Toronto in November. I have booked an AirBnB for November but realized that renting an apartment/booking an entire apartment on AirBnB is much cheaper. Looking to share a 2 bedroom apartment with somebody for the month of December and January.

Budget is around 2k for the entire apartment (1k per person) and preferably close to Downtown (Etobicoke, North York, etc.)

I have not got a job yet, so I am not sure of the city that I will be in. So this is a temporary thing. Let me know if anybody is interested.
Hi,
Were you able to find a room mate to share your apartment?
I would be interested in sharing if it's still available..me & my wife are landing next week 10th on our PR..my wife will only be there for 4 days,however I would stay till Jan until the PR card arrives..
If interested let me know..
Rgs

warpeduniverse

Apr 28, 2019
Hi,
Were you able to find a room mate to share your apartment?
I would be interested in sharing if it's still available..me & my wife are landing next week 10th on our PR..my wife will only be there for 4 days,however I would stay till Jan until the PR card arrives..
If interested let me know..
Rgs
Hi

I have already booked an AirBnB till the end of Dec. However, I will need one for the month of January. Let me know if you want to share one in January.

Thanks

Immi@098

Nov 21, 2016
Hi

I have already booked an AirBnB till the end of Dec. However, I will need one for the month of January. Let me know if you want to share one in January.

Thanks
I would be interested.Where is ur current AirBnB at?How much r u paying for a month?where r u looking for AirBnB in January? Do you know of any place which we can rent for December?

warpeduniverse

Apr 28, 2019
I would be interested.Where is ur current AirBnB at?How much r u paying for a month?where r u looking for AirBnB in January? Do you know of any place which we can rent for December?
Hey

Not sure about December. I am staying near in Etobicoke near the lakeshore. I am currently paying about 1200 for the AirBnB. I feel that if two people take a good condo for 2000-2400 then we can get really good accommodation.

Immi@098

Nov 21, 2016
Hey
We were able to find an Airbnb for 1800 for a week in downtown Toronto.
But will be looking out for house(ideally which allows us to cook our own food)
from 17th Dec to Jan end..if you come across any place were may b interested,do let me know..
Regards,

SWB

Star Member
Jan 18, 2020
I would be doing soft landing in Toronto on March 22 to April 05.I want to share accommodation.i have my husband and child with me.if anyone can help me pls let me know

Immi@098

Nov 21, 2016
Hey

Not sure about December. I am staying near in Etobicoke near the lakeshore. I am currently paying about 1200 for the AirBnB. I feel that if two people take a good condo for 2000-2400 then we can get really good accommodation.
Hey
Were did you eventually stay? We got our PR card in Jan 2020 and moved back to India the same month......Moving back to Toronto in May next month permanently. Could you please provide any suggestion on how you arranged accommodation for the first few weeks & did you get someone to share the place with?

Rgds,

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hey
Were did you eventually stay? We got our PR card in Jan 2020 and moved back to India the same month......Moving back to Toronto in May next month permanently. Could you please provide any suggestion on how you arranged accommodation for the first few weeks & did you get someone to share the place with?

Rgds,
You can't share a place for the first 11-13 days. You must be in quarantine.