+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Looking for Workers for the Hotel and Restaurant Industry

RoxanneAbdel

Feb 12, 2008
I am a hospitality recruiter and we are involved in the foreign worker recruitment program for Canada. We recruit workers with education and experience in the hospitality industry in both non-skilled and skilled classifications. We service 3 countries - Mexico, Morocco and Italy. Unfortunately, we are unable to help people NOT legally living in one of these three countries. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE A CITIZEN OF THESE COUNTRIES, JUST LEGALLY LIVING THERE. We recruit many Filipino's from Italy and our agent in Milan is from the Philippines.

If you speak, read and write English, have a degree or diploma in hospitality and have a minimum of 6 months recent work experience as a commercial cleaner, cook, chambermaid, food & beverage server, front desk agent, food service supervisor or chef, please contact me at roxanne@pegmoves.com and I will forward your CV to our office in that country. Also, please look at our website at www.pegmoves.com for more information.

WE DO NOT CHARGE PLACEMENT FEES TO CANDIDATES! This process is illegal in Canada no matter the worker's country of origin. We are NOT immigration consultants. We are recruiters and therefore cannot provide you with advice or assistance for visa applications. You are free to prepare and submit your own visa documents or retain a Canadian lawyer. We can refer you for legal services for Visa processing which are provided by a separate law firm with whom we have an association. Total fees for legal services are $1500 Cdn and include application fees paid to the Canadian Consulate. Our offices will also prepare your CV/resume in Word format as well as a video resume for $150 Cdn. if you require this service.

Jun 14, 2008
hi, roxanne. im raul esmeralda a filipino im working here in milan as caregiver cleaner 7yrs a regular working documents. im interested to apply worker in canada as a cleaner in hotel. thanks i will go to orientationin milan ..... raul esmeralda

kortu4

Jun 24, 2008
Liberia
I only wonder while you guys always neglect us in the third world country like liberia. My name is Aaron S. Kortu, a liberian and have a vast experience in exactly what or who you are looking for. For the matter of fact we have over 15000 strong men and woman from around the globe that is serving the UN system here(Liberia). We are experience in all of these offers please open up your application to us on this end. I will be waiting to get a respon from you ASAP, so I can hand in my application.

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Vancouver British Columbia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
kortu4 said:
I only wonder while you guys always neglect us in the third world country like liberia. My name is Aaron S. Kortu, a liberian and have a vast experience in exactly what or who you are looking for. For the matter of fact we have over 15000 strong men and woman from around the globe that is serving the UN system here(Liberia). We are experience in all of these offers please open up your application to us on this end. I will be waiting to get a respon from you ASAP, so I can hand in my application.
Can I be frank with you?The Philippines is also third world but many employers prefer Filipinos,Indians or chinese,thats why these countries deploy MILLIONS of workers.nothing personal just the hard facts

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Maybe I can add something to that too. It is easier for the employer to get more people from the same country where he already has people from because the experienced ones can help train the new ones and the language problem is contained to one foreign language. Also, many employers like to deal with one employment agency for their foreign workers needs, just because it's easy for them. They can call up their employment agency, tell them they need 10 ppl, etc. They are better taken care of, less hassle than trying to do it themselves.

Employment agencies often like to deal with employment agencies in other countries to recruit people. Just like for the employer, it's easier for them if they are only dealing with one or two. It's very easy to pick one in a large country like China or India and deal only with them. The employer calls his employment agency and asks for 10 ppl, they call their employment agency in China or Philippines and ask for 10 ppl.

So.. it's easier for the people who are bringing them over but it doesn't really help the diversity of the workplace or city and it takes the opportunity away from people who are from smaller countries which are not so much favoured by the employment agencies but that is just the way it is.