+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Looking for the partner for preparation over skype

akuaku

Feb 23, 2015
Hi there,
Looking for a partner to join me for the preparation for IELTS, I want to pass it around May. It'll be my first time.
My level is about 6, need 7 for all section.
I want to take 2-3 lessons during the week with the teacher and then meeting together on the weekend -for speaking, all over skype or google chat.
It'll be much cheaper to have lesson with teacher in small group, she told that it can be up to 3 people during the lesson. This teacher worked with someone I know and helped him to pass it on 7.
Please pm me! :)

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
akuaku said:
Hi there,
Looking for a partner to join me for the preparation for IELTS, I want to pass it around May. It'll be my first time.
My level is about 6, need 7 for all section.
I want to take 2-3 lessons during the week with the teacher and then meeting together on the weekend -for speaking, all over skype or google chat.
It'll be much cheaper to have lesson with teacher in small group, she told that it can be up to 3 people during the lesson. This teacher worked with someone I know and helped him to pass it on 7.
Please pm me! :)
You can check out this thread:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/pratice-ielts-speaking-by-skype-t265935.0.html

You can practice here for FREE - most people are not willing to pay for lession

akuaku

Feb 23, 2015
Thank you! I'll try it. I have an exepience chatting, but didn't get good results, maybe because I didn;t have a main aim. Now want to find people who want to pass the exam soon, so we can work together

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
akuaku said:
Thank you! I'll try it. I have an exepience chatting, but didn't get good results, maybe because I didn;t have a main aim. Now want to find people who want to pass the exam soon, so we can work together
Good Luck!