+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Looking for advice

daniil.fursa

Mar 4, 2023
Hello everyone!
I want to share my situation with you and hope for some advice. I am 39 with a wife and a kid. Have a 76-year old mother who lives alone. After Covid-19, she’s been diagnosed with arthritis. We‘ve found the suitable treatment (which basically consists of painkillers), so she doesn’t experience as much pain as she used to. But now she is less active and fragile. She is still capable of taking care of herself but not to the fullest. I am constantly afraid that something bad may happen to her.
So how do I keep her safe? The problem is she doesn’t want to move in with us and I can’t be around as much as needed. For now I am looking for some digital solutions. Are there any useful apps or online services? Like health tracking or symptoms alert? Pill management is also a big problem for us. I’d appreciate some feedback or advice if you have a similar experience.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello everyone!
I want to share my situation with you and hope for some advice. I am 39 with a wife and a kid. Have a 76-year old mother who lives alone. After Covid-19, she’s been diagnosed with arthritis. We‘ve found the suitable treatment (which basically consists of painkillers), so she doesn’t experience as much pain as she used to. But now she is less active and fragile. She is still capable of taking care of herself but not to the fullest. I am constantly afraid that something bad may happen to her.
So how do I keep her safe? The problem is she doesn’t want to move in with us and I can’t be around as much as needed. For now I am looking for some digital solutions. Are there any useful apps or online services? Like health tracking or symptoms alert? Pill management is also a big problem for us. I’d appreciate some feedback or advice if you have a similar experience.
Ask on a health forum. Nothing to do with immigration. Are you a scammer? I got this…

Last edited:
Reactions: Hummingbird89