+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Looking for a work permit

Amicus001

Jun 27, 2019
Kenya
Category........
I was issued with a multiple entries Canada student visa valid for 10 years by my working Organization to attend a six weeks career training in Ontario and i would wish to live and work in Canada under my profession how can i manage to move there and achieve the dream ?

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
Apply for a work permit. Either company needs to get an LMIA for the position before you can apply or if you are in a high position you can get an intra company transfer to their office in Canada if they have one.

I don't understand you saying you were given a 10 year student visa? You mean you were given a 10 year visitor visa I assume. Student visa's do not get given for 10 years. Are you in Canada at the moment?

Amicus001

Jun 27, 2019
Kenya
Category........
I was going for a short course in Canada but the visas we were issued with was valid with the validity of my passport (10 years) for my case because the course needs refreshing back in canada after every 2 years of working. My contract with the company is expiring in 6 months time and i would wish to go study and work in can

Amicus001

Jun 27, 2019
Kenya
Category........
I was going for a short course in Canada but the visas we were issued with was valid with the validity of my passport (10 years) for my case because the course needs refreshing back in canada after every 2 years of working. My contract with the company is expiring in 6 months time and i would wish to go study and work in Canada but I'm still in my country Kenya