+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Looking for a job

MKrogers

Jun 9, 2021
Kindly am looking for any casual job available in Canada let it be farm labourer, gate keeper, cleaner etc

foodie69

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2015
Kindly am looking for any casual job available in Canada let it be farm labourer, gate keeper, cleaner etc
Not to dampen your spirit, but we have plenty of unemployed people in Canada that can do these jobs.
No one can give you a job here.

Jien

Jun 18, 2021
How to have an employer in jobbank? There's no response to all my application via email. I almost emailed them all.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
How to have an employer in jobbank? There's no response to all my application via email. I almost emailed them all.
Well if you don't have authorization to work in Canada few employers will look at your application. Employers have to prove no Canadian can be hired and then they have to pay $1000, fill out paperwork and wait months for a LMIA. Then if successful, you apply for a closed work permit. Process takes many months too.

Jien

Jun 18, 2021
Well if you don't have authorization to work in Canada few employers will look at your application. Employers have to prove no Canadian can be hired and then they have to pay $1000, fill out paperwork and wait months for a LMIA. Then if successful, you apply for a closed work permit. Process takes many months too.
Alright, thank you so much for assisting me. Let me know something else, is it real that most of employers don't want to take people in Philippines? They want Filipino but they want it from the other countries not direct from Philippines?

Reactions: spanish_polski

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Alright, thank you so much for assisting me. Let me know something else, is it real that most of employers don't want to take people in Philippines? They want Filipino but they want it from the other countries not direct from Philippines?
Never heard that before.

Apr 25, 2021
Category........
CEC
have you tried contacting any recruitment agencies?