+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Looking for 2 bed Furnished Condo Apartment for two months in Toronto

wapda2c

Jan 29, 2016
I am looking for 2 bed furnished apartment for rent in Toronto from 24 June till 31Aug 2018 for my family of 5,
( 2+3 children)

If you have or know any,Please send me email wapda2c@icloud.com

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
I am looking for 2 bed furnished apartment for rent in Toronto from 24 June till 31Aug 2018 for my family of 5,
( 2+3 children)

If you have or know any,Please send me email wapda2c@icloud.com
Next to impossible finding a condo for 5 people as most landlords wouldn't allow. Your best option is to search for a house, and long-term. Please bear in mind that realtors largely can help you find a condo.

Try Airbnb for a short-term stay.

Reactions: scylla

qureishi

Dec 9, 2011
Next to impossible finding a condo for 5 people as most landlords wouldn't allow. Your best option is to search for a house, and long-term. Please bear in mind that realtors largely can help you find a condo.

Try Airbnb for a short-term stay.
He is looking for two bedroom furnished apartment for a family of five, so how come a landlord will not allow ??

Reactions: Lovely_Wings

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
He is looking for two bedroom furnished apartment for a family of five, so how come a landlord will not allow ??
Well, for a couple of reasons as follows:

a. Condos are not available for short-term rent, and as stated earlier only realtors can help you out.
b. Most landlords limit to 4 members- anything more means more rooms, and a house would be the best option

I have a family of 4 and wanted to take a single-room condo (to save costs), but most landlords didn't entertain me. As a result, I settled for a 2-bedroom condo.

Reactions: qureishi

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Most landlords will want to avoid complaints from neighbours about noise and will worry about more than expected wear and tear given the amount of occupants.

Reactions: Jakev

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As I considered myself as a frequent traveler and holiday maker, two bedroom furnished condo, sleeps up to 6 people, similar to the below, are always available for booking in Toronto:

https://www.vrbo.com/3993012ha

If you go to the above website, there are listings of 1 bedroom furnished condo that sleeps up to 6 people.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
As I considered myself as a frequent traveler and holiday maker, two bedroom furnished condo, sleeps up to 6 people, similar to the below, are always available for booking in Toronto:

https://www.vrbo.com/3993012ha

If you go to the above website, there are listings of 1 bedroom furnished condo that sleeps up to 6 people.
Many of the best/affordable properties may be rented for at least a portion of the time desired since it is high season. Yes many vacation rentals maximize how many people can sleep in the property. Bunk beds, sofa beds, etc are pretty standard. The owners or rental comapny may not be thrilled to rent to so many people for an extended period of time. People on vacation are usually out and about most of the day where as a family moving to Canada will likely be spending more time in a property. Comes to down to availibility. If there is a property that hasn't been rented yet, the owner will be anxious to rent for a month or so because summer is where many short term rentals are in more demand. You will receive much more pushback if/when you look for a 2 bedroom 1 year lease for 5 people.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You will receive much more pushback if/when you look for a 2 bedroom 1 year lease for 5 people.
Vacation for a year? Are you serious? Working holiday is more likely.

Besides Vacation rental by owners and Airbnb are vacation rental services.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Vacation for a year? Are you serious? Working holiday is more likely.

Besides Vacation rental by owners and Airbnb are vacation rental services.
Not vacation for a year. Getting a 2 bedroom in the normal market for 5 people will receive more pushback.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Not vacation for a year. Getting a 2 bedroom in the normal market for 5 people will receive more pushback.
But you said 1 year lease. If you are not vacationing for a year, why did you said 1 year lease?