+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Lodging

BOLLENENI

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
Chennai.Tamilnadu,India
Category........
Other
Just checked , even though my son use the oven , his flat mate use only gas it seems ,Does gas works out expensive there or what? We will be in Canada for 2months, since everybody works from home, we prefer to stay closer to my son's Apt.
B&B is economical or homestay

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Just checked , even though my son use the oven , his flat mate use only gas it seems ,Does gas works out expensive there or what? We will be in Canada for 2months, since everybody works from home, we prefer to stay closer to my son's Apt.
B&B is economical or homestay
So you are coming to Canada for 2 months not living here permanently. If renting an airbnb, utilities should be included. The rentals may use electric appliances not gas. Depends where you rent. Why are you so focused on natural gas? So your son and his flat mate have two different appliances? My range is gas which includes an oven.

BOLLENENI

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
Chennai.Tamilnadu,India
Category........
Other
These bachelor guys feel bad to show the pic of the kitchen , it is so untidy, remember my son mentioning about an oven, Thank you for letting us know that electric appliances can be used in Air B&B. Thankyou

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
These bachelor guys feel bad to show the pic of the kitchen , it is so untidy, remember my son mentioning about an oven, Thank you for letting us know that electric appliances can be used in Air B&B. Thankyou
Never said that you can bring electric appliances to an Airbnb. you have to ask if that is allowed. I said that not all homes in Canada have gas and some kitchens will have electric appliances like a range (oven and stovetop).

Last edited: