+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LOA

Ramandeep1211

Dec 14, 2020
I logged my file in August 2020 in M college. After waiting for 8 to 9 months i mailed to my college for refund Tution fee. now i received an email from embassy for some document like income tax returns , source of income and some funds. I have completed the all documents according to embassy’s requirements but i dont have LOA of the college. My consultant email many times to the college but still LOA is not delivered to them. Now the deadline given by embassy is near. Please suggest what should i have to do.

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
I logged my file in August 2020 in M college. After waiting for 8 to 9 months i mailed to my college for refund Tution fee. now i received an email from embassy for some document like income tax returns , source of income and some funds. I have completed the all documents according to embassy’s requirements but i dont have LOA of the college. My consultant email many times to the college but still LOA is not delivered to them. Now the deadline given by embassy is near. Please suggest what should i have to do.
No one except your college or Consultant can help you here.