+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LOA neither conditional nor unconditional

Roopj

Feb 17, 2020
Hey guys need a quick review on my situation. Only recently I learnt that I need a conditional or unconditional letter of acceptance to apply for my study permit. But my LOA doesn’t mention either of such terms. What should I do? I’m in a state of panic! Help me please!!!

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hey guys need a quick review on my situation. Only recently I learnt that I need a conditional or unconditional letter of acceptance to apply for my study permit. But my LOA doesn’t mention either of such terms. What should I do? I’m in a state of panic! Help me please!!!
Conditional offer of acceptance means they need more information before the official acceptance. Usually passing an English course or submitting your marks from the last semester.
Unconditional acceptance means that no other information is needed you are accepted.

Roopj

Feb 17, 2020
The letter of acceptance I received just says a seat is reserved for me and I need to meet the student advisor before I register.
register for what

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
The letter of acceptance I received just says a seat is reserved for me and I need to meet the student advisor before I register.
register for what
That is an unconditional acceptance. The school advisor likely wants to meet to make sure you are taking the right classes. My guess.