+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LMO

paddy

Sep 8, 2013
Dear All,

I need some inform regarding LMO..

Pleas advise what is the current processing time for LMO?

Just couple of weeks before my employer posted the advertisement in job portal for my LMO. Since My wife is carrying so, any separate process is there to speed up the LMO..

MY wife can't travel so, if my LMO got rejected please advise what is the alternate way to stay and work in Canada???

Regards,
Paddy.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I would recommend that you post your LMO processing time question to the Foreign Workers section of this forum.

If the LMO is rejected, then you will need to find another employer who is able to get an LMO if you want to stay and work in Canada.

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
Hi Paddy,

Yes, scylla is right. If you'd have posted this topic in the other forum, you may get more accurate answer.
Here's the link:http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/foreign-workers-b10.0/

Nevertheless, we are not a lazy bunch either :)

So my first question for you. Besides the LMO, do you have a PR application in progress? Yep, i'm heading towards the Bridging Open WP route. I guess its much quicker than LMO, provided if you qualify the requirements for BOWP. Have you already looked into it?

Crucial requirement for a BOWP is that you must have a PR application in progress and must have received an acknowledgement letter from CIC - or basically your file number.

paddy

Sep 8, 2013
Thanks InfoSeeker12 & scylla

I have schedule my language test on month once I have cleared I will apply for PR . I will post this message in foreign-workers too...

Regards,
Paddy.