+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LMO processing time once application is assigned to officer

write2vicky

Star Member
Nov 16, 2013
can you guys, please share the time taken by SC after application is assigned to officer?
As it takes more than 3 months for the application to get assigned to officer, how many more weeks they actually takes to issue LMO?

stopDA

Apr 27, 2013
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I don't know but I'm guessing that it's more than 3 weeks. One of my employers says that he's gotten a file number and that was about a month ago. As soon as this weekend is over, I'll call to follow up on if his LMO was approved and whether or not my name is going on it.

sonic_man

Nov 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
write2vicky said:
can you guys, please share the time taken by SC after application is assigned to officer?
As it takes more than 3 months for the application to get assigned to officer, how many more weeks they actually takes to issue LMO?
can you share your noc code and time line and where did u apply

sonic_man

Nov 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
write2vicky said:
Not sure about NOC code but it was applied in Toronto on 9th August and category was Software engineer.
:eek: I applied 15/9 as a database manager in Ontario but mine still in progress

:eek: :( :mad: :eek: :( :mad: :eek: :( :mad: :eek: :( :mad: :eek: :( :mad: :eek: :( :mad: :eek: :( :mad: :eek: :( :mad: :eek: :( :mad: :eek: :( :mad: :eek: :( :mad: :eek: :( :mad: :eek: :( :mad: :eek: :( :mad: :eek: :( :mad:

sonic_man

Nov 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
write2vicky said:
Not sure about NOC code but it was applied in Toronto on 9th August and category was Software engineer.
good luck let us know if you have update

stopDA

Apr 27, 2013
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ write2vicky Well, I've been waiting since the beginning of July, my NOC code is 6622 and the processing center is in Alberta. Another one of my other potential jobs in BC applied for theirs about 2 weeks after this and had their LMO by early October. The one in BC never followed up with Service Canada because he heard that following up causes you to end up waiting longer. Now, I'm beginning to believe that this is true.

1998a

Sep 24, 2013
stopDA said:
The one in BC never followed up with Service Canada because he heard that following up causes you to end up waiting longer.
Is that true? How can this happen? Well, it's unbelievable....and ridiculous