So technically I am inside canada for hccp

Now my wp is valid upto 2024..but employer will not continue from January 2023

What should I do
I have expended tourist visa records
Should I wait for hcfp results or should I go for another employer lmia based

scoreducation

Nov 26, 2022
Hello please tell me
If I have lmia based wp then will I get hccp wp applied before lmia wp on tourist visa but as outsider...

PayalD91

Jul 20, 2020
hi all. I have a question for you. My mom is graduate in home country (ECA gave the same for education equivalency in Canada). She wants to apply for home childcare provider program in 2024. she does not have relevant work experience in India in this field.

So, for IRCC requirement of ability to work, if she does 6 months online caregiver course will that be enough?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
hi all. I have a question for you. My mom is graduate in home country (ECA gave the same for education equivalency in Canada). She wants to apply for home childcare provider program in 2024. she does not have relevant work experience in India in this field.

So, for IRCC requirement of ability to work, if she does 6 months online caregiver course will that be enough?
How old is she? Given her lack of experience, age (assuming at least in her 50s) and time visiting you in Canada there will likely be concerns that this is not truly to be a caregiver but using the job offer as a way to gain PR.