+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LMIA check and offer letter

Zohaib10

Dec 14, 2021
Hello anyone guide me please that I received LMIA and employment interview form and agreement letter and application for temporary resident visa from AMOCO petroleum company at windsor, ontario canada. I share the details
System file number:53671429
Service Canada center:4745-foregin worker
Service Canada officer : Nancy Richmond.
Phone: (800)418-4446
Fax:(7804495-2738
Employer information employer ID#67356
Employer name: Amoco canada petroleum ltd.
Can anyone tell me that LMIA is original or fake? Kindly guide me genius people.
Thanks. Will be waiting for their response.

Reactions: Al Mamun Sheikh

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello anyone guide me please that I received LMIA and employment interview form and agreement letter and application for temporary resident visa from AMOCO petroleum company at windsor, ontario canada. I share the details
System file number:53671429
Service Canada center:4745-foregin worker
Service Canada officer : Nancy Richmond.
Phone: (800)418-4446
Fax:(7804495-2738
Employer information employer ID#67356
Employer name: Amoco canada petroleum ltd.
Can anyone tell me that LMIA is original or fake? Kindly guide me genius people.
Thanks. Will be waiting for their response.
Fake. It is a gas station in Windsor (google it). And a Service Canada officer is not even the right term.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Kindly tell me how I get the real visa and how can I apply for this?
To get a real visa, you apply to jobs in Canada and get a job offer. Then the employer pays $1000 and files for a LMIA. This LMIA is an assessment that proves no one in Canada can do the job, only you. Then if employer gets the LMIA, you file for the closed work permit. The process is long as most employers don’t go through the process. Don’t use consultants as most are scamming you.

Or you immigrate through Express Entry.

Zohaib10

Dec 14, 2021
To get a real visa, you apply to jobs in Canada and get a job offer. Then the employer pays $1000 and files for a LMIA. This LMIA is an assessment that proves no one in Canada can do the job, only you. Then if employer gets the LMIA, you file for the closed work permit. The process is long as most employers don’t go through the process. Don’t use consultants as most are scamming you.

Or you immigrate through Express Entry.
Kindly tell me how I apply for the visa because I belong to a poor family and I want to go there without any chargers.
Any employers that get me there and I will work him/her company then he/she deduct from my salary. Thanks

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Kindly tell me how I apply for the visa because I belong to a poor family and I want to go there without any chargers.
Any employers that get me there and I will work him/her company then he/she deduct from my salary. Thanks
You can’t apply for a visa. You need a job offer with LMIA. If employers or agents are saying they will provide airfare, accommodations etc. then it is a scam. So you need to apply to jobs in Canada and get a legitimate job offer with LMIA.