+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Linking PR Card Application for Dependents?

baba147

Star Member
May 17, 2015
United Arab Emirates
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2015
Hi All,

I landed in Canada last month. I didn't have a permanent address at that time so officer gave me "address change notification form". I sent this form to IRCC through online web form. I waited for few days then linked my pr application to my account. All of this went smoothly.

Now the issue is that recently my PR card application is showing approved. But there is no mention of dependents. "Valid documents" section only shows information about my PR Card. I am unable to link my dependents' application to my account (error is "no application found").

Does this mean my dependents application is not approved yet? or it will not show in the online account?

Aryanrocky

Mar 19, 2019
Hi, i'm having the same issue. did you got your PR card along with dependents? or were you able to link their application?

subodhp

Jun 19, 2019
Toronto
Info showed on your PR card application will only show your info and tells nothing about your dependents application

You need to link your dependents PR card application separately using their info. Just give it couple of weeks after application and double check the details you are entering.