+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Licence for teaching

Rana rajni

Apr 25, 2018
How to obtain license for teaching as elementary and kindergarten teacher in Canada .I m residing outside Canada.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
How to obtain license for teaching as elementary and kindergarten teacher in Canada .I m residing outside Canada.
Depends on the province. In some province you have to attend teacher's college in that province orbattend a bridging program for international students like in BC. In some more rural or underserviced areas foreign trained teachers are able to get licensed if they have a job offer.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Pick a province and then look up the licensing requirements for K-6. Your education degrees will be assesed and then work experience. You will need police checks and language tests too. It is a long process because you may require further education and practicum. Once you have immigrated to Canada, it is easier to start the process.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Where I can find all the information .how to apply
Google a Province and then “teacher license”. Every province has different requirement. Also once you immigrate, it will be easier to become licensed as you most likely need to redo your practicum. Licensing does not give you more points for express entry.

Last edited:
Reactions: scylla