+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LETTER ACCEPTANCE WITH CONDITIONS....CAN MY SPOUSE ASK FOR A OPEN WORK PERMIT?

Lawyer33

Aug 29, 2013
Alicante (Spain)
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

My letter acceptance have the following conditions:

"APPLICANT MUSS ATTAIN SUFFICIENT ENGLISH ABILITY PRIOR TO STARTING TO ACADEMIC PROGRAM"

My question is: If my spouse ask for a Open Work Permit at the same time with my Study Permit, there will be any possible to obtain it?

We are thinking to apply at firts for the Study Permit and later, when I have got the visa, apply for the OWP?

Could someone tell me something or if there is one who had been in the same situation, PLEASE, TELL ME SOMETHING

GREETING FROM SPAIN!

raj_009

Star Member
Oct 3, 2013
Lawyer33 said:
Hi guys,

My letter acceptance have the following conditions:

"APPLICANT MUSS ATTAIN SUFFICIENT ENGLISH ABILITY PRIOR TO STARTING TO ACADEMIC PROGRAM"

My question is: If my spouse ask for a Open Work Permit at the same time with my Study Permit, there will be any possible to obtain it?

We are thinking to apply at firts for the Study Permit and later, when I have got the visa, apply for the OWP?

Could someone tell me something or if there is one who had been in the same situation, PLEASE, TELL ME SOMETHING

GREETING FROM SPAIN!
Dude, Changes are fair if your go to any university for masters. Ur wife and ur visa would be processed along. If you go to any college, spouse can come when ur into your work permit program only not along with u during the program. however she can come on a visitor visa but cannot work full time.