+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

lets prepare for Ielts Exam.

mozan

Star Member
Nov 10, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all I am Mozan from Pakistan I am going to take IELTS in April and I am Preparing for exam

I have started this thread for study purpose I have Lot of previous IELTS books in PDF and other study material.

I am looking for friends to practice speaking on Skype. I have lot of material regarding reading writing and speaking and listening.

I you are interested in participation please give me you sky Id and you can post here you comments or study material.

Regards,

Mozan

Dhyan21

Feb 13, 2013
Dear Mozan,

I want to join you. I am also going to appear in April for IELTS. I need your help. would you share material for reading, writing and listening with me? my email id is sejalshah@adventus.co.in.

Thanks in advance!!!

mozan

Star Member
Nov 10, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nice to see you bro.

Do you have skype?

can you send me your skype ID?

Regards.

Dhyan21

Feb 13, 2013
No!! I don't have skype ID...

We can discuss thr' this forum and emails as due to my busy schedule i don't spare time to sit and talk....

thanks!!

ginia1110

Mar 19, 2013
mozan said:
Hi all I am Mozan from Pakistan I am going to take IELTS in April and I am Preparing for exam

I have started this thread for study purpose I have Lot of previous IELTS books in PDF and other study material.

I am looking for friends to practice speaking on Skype. I have lot of material regarding reading writing and speaking and listening.

I you are interested in participation please give me you sky Id and you can post here you comments or study material.

Regards,

Mozan
can u pls add me too?

Callie

Mar 1, 2013
Hi Mozan
Thanks for your generosity in sharing the information you have with us , could u please send me the info my email address at calsmith222@yahoo.com.

ElenaStude

Mar 20, 2013
If you need to practice in IELTS speaking, you could go to buddyschool.com and find a tutor there. Some of them offer complimentary services.