+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Legit Immagration Agent advise needed (South Africa to Canada)

BarnardSA

Oct 15, 2022
Good Day

Is there any Immigration Agents on here with more than three reviews that wold be able to supply my with a list of documents required for application of a work permit and to start the application of permanent residency?

I have this feeling the one my husbund is currently working through is either lying or scamming him.

The supporting docs she is asking of him does not make sense at all.

This is her newest list of requirements:

1. Employment letters for the last 5 years, (Husband changed companies 3 times in this time)
2. A letter of support from me (his wife, who will not be applying to go over at this time, another forum told me this letter is not needed)
3. A job offer on return to SA (he is not planning on coming back unless his PR application is denied)
4. Title / rental contract
5. Will of my Parents (Why would this be needed)
6. Copies of any policies with me as beneficiary

This just feels to me as she is wasting time and money. PLEASE HELP ME OUT.

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
It’s not uncommon for immigration consultants to ask for excessive requirements…either for assurance or under the guise of being effective.

#1 is a must but 2-6 don’t make any sense. Why do you need a job offer in SA if you want to emigrate….

You can get an idea on this Express Entry post, the requirements haven’t really changed. If you choose the DIY route, and avoid any sketchy immigration consultants, you must invest plenty of time and patience to learn on this.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/express-entry-in-a-nutshell.394158/

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Good Day

Is there any Immigration Agents on here with more than three reviews that wold be able to supply my with a list of documents required for application of a work permit and to start the application of permanent residency?

I have this feeling the one my husbund is currently working through is either lying or scamming him.

The supporting docs she is asking of him does not make sense at all.

This is her newest list of requirements:

1. Employment letters for the last 5 years, (Husband changed companies 3 times in this time)
2. A letter of support from me (his wife, who will not be applying to go over at this time, another forum told me this letter is not needed)
3. A job offer on return to SA (he is not planning on coming back unless his PR application is denied)
4. Title / rental contract
5. Will of my Parents (Why would this be needed)
6. Copies of any policies with me as beneficiary

This just feels to me as she is wasting time and money. PLEASE HELP ME OUT.
There are no immigration agents here. We are all normal people like you.

Can you give us more details about the job offer? Usually it's really easy to pick out the scams. Generally speaking, signs of scams are things like getting the job too quickly / too easily, no interview or a very basic phone interview, promise to pay flight costs + accommodations, and more.

If you share the full job offer here, we should be able to tell you if it's a scam or not.

There is zero reason why your parents' will would ever be needed for any immigration process.