+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Leaving Canada without PR.....PLZ HELP FAST!!!!!URGENT!!!

shahid1990

Mar 14, 2009
I along with my wife and son arriving in canada in the first week of april 2009.But my wife and son have to leave canada within 10 days arriving of arriving in canada due to my son's important exams in the same month.After getting PR cards (three of us) within one month or more I will come back to my home country.After completing my son's exam within three months we all will move to canada.So my question is IS THERE ANY PROBLEM FOR MY WIFE AND SON TO GET BACK IN CANADA???

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

shahid1990 said:
I along with my wife and son arriving in canada in the first week of april 2009.But my wife and son have to leave canada within 10 days arriving of arriving in canada due to my son's important exams in the same month.After getting PR cards (three of us) within one month or more I will come back to my home country.After completing my son's exam within three months we all will move to canada.So my question is IS THERE ANY PROBLEM FOR MY WIFE AND SON TO GET BACK IN CANADA???
No

PMM

EmpressMinea

Apr 18, 2009
i am Filipina fourth year nursing student and I will leave now to Canada with confirmation of Permanent Residence on May 25, 2009. my problem is i want to return to Philippines to finish my nursing course. how can i travel outside canada without PR Card after landing on Canada on May 25? I want to return to Philippines before start of classes in june this year. thanks.

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you can not wait in Canada long enough to get your PR card in the mail, you can give a friends or relatives address to have it sent to and they will send it to you after you go back.