+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LDNPPMD@international.gc.ca

May 13, 2022
Good day house please can someone give me idea on what to do. I got and email from LDNPPMD@international.gc.ca For additional medical with a link that directed me on approved hospitals in my country to go for medical but the challenge is that I applied for work visa something early last year through an agent and when the thing delayed for a very long time I opted out and after a year I got this mail and I don’t have the agent contact anymore and he is the one that did everything. What can I do now.

Reactions: texometer

texometer

Aug 8, 2019
Good day house please can someone give me idea on what to do. I got and email from LDNPPMD@international.gc.ca For additional medical with a link that directed me on approved hospitals in my country to go for medical but the challenge is that I applied for work visa something early last year through an agent and when the thing delayed for a very long time I opted out and after a year I got this mail and I don’t have the agent contact anymore and he is the one that did everything. What can I do now.
My wife was also having similar situation,. Please can someone respond?

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Contact the nearest one to you, explain your situation and ask them to set up an appointment.

May 13, 2022
Does the subject line says: Furtherance letter?
Below is the letter no furtherance

IME # 17811290

Dear Emmanuel Aja Samuel,

Your immigration medical examination result has been received and in order to complete the assessment additional information is required.

Please contact the office of your Panel Physician or any other Panel Physician approved by IRCC, who will need your IME number (indicated above) to access the instructions for the additional tests to be performed.

On the following link you will find a list of all the approved Panel Physicians that you may choose to complete your additional tests:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx

Please contact your panel physician at your earliest convenience

Kind regards,

The London Regional Medical Office

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Below is the letter no furtherance

IME # 17811290

Dear Emmanuel Aja Samuel,

Your immigration medical examination result has been received and in order to complete the assessment additional information is required.

Please contact the office of your Panel Physician or any other Panel Physician approved by IRCC, who will need your IME number (indicated above) to access the instructions for the additional tests to be performed.

On the following link you will find a list of all the approved Panel Physicians that you may choose to complete your additional tests:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx

Please contact your panel physician at your earliest convenience

Kind regards,

The London Regional Medical Office
The subect line would surely says medical furtherance in this case.