+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Lawsuit while applying TRV

megamind_moon

Star Member
Dec 22, 2014
Hello all, am back lol
I have a question, if i want to apply for a TRV visa, and my strong reason to come back home is because i have a lawsuit againt an optholmologist.. He damaged my right eye and he claimed to be licensed for my surgery, yet after the surgery and after contacting the main company, he appeared to b lying, so i sued him..
Can this be a strong reason to come back??

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Yup you're back LOL.

Sorry about the damage in your right eye. Hope it's not too serious.

This is an unusual *tie/reason* :)

This reason to return would depend on the specifics of your lawsuit. Has your case been filed/admitted in the court as a case of medical malpractice? And at what stage is the lawsuit presently? Lawsuits are not filed based on suspicion or "appears to be lying", but on evidence.

You'll improve your TRV chances by adding a couple of other reasons/ties to return to your home country apart from this reason

megamind_moon

Star Member
Dec 22, 2014
Yes my file has been admitted to the court as (medical malpractice).. I have my own lawyer, we had 2 hearing sessions, the next would b the confrontation, I can prove that by providing the name of my lawyer and the suitcase number.. And even the name of the judge and the dates of the sessions that took place..
It is a winning case as stated by the JUDGE AND LAWYER,

megamind_moon

Star Member
Dec 22, 2014
Bryanna said:
Yup you're back LOL.

Sorry about the damage in your right eye. Hope it's not too serious.
This is an unusual *tie/reason* :)

This reason to return would depend on the specifics of your lawsuit. Has your case been filed/admitted in the court as a case of medical malpractice? And at what stage is the lawsuit presently? Lawsuits are not filed based on suspicion or "appears to be lying", but on evidence.

You'll improve your TRV chances by adding a couple of other reasons/ties to return to your home country apart from this reason
My eye now has cataract and traumatic mydriasis with fibrotic iris..its an irreversible damage....

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
megamind_moon said:
My eye now has cataract and traumatic mydriasis with fibrotic iris..its an irreversible damage....
That sounds terrible. Hope you've taken second/third medical opinions and the damage can be reversed.

megamind_moon said:
Yes my file has been admitted to the court as (medical malpractice).. I have my own lawyer, we had 2 hearing sessions, the next would b the confrontation, I can prove that by providing the name of my lawyer and the suitcase number.. And even the name of the judge and the dates of the sessions that took place..
It is a winning case as stated by the JUDGE AND LAWYER,
You must include copies of the lawsuit filed + court documents for the next date of the trial + a letter from your lawyer stating you must be present/the trial cannot proceed by a proxy litigant/in your absence.

All documents must be in English/French

megamind_moon

Star Member
Dec 22, 2014
Thank u for ur kind concerns, i have an IOL surgery tomorrow
Well these papers can be easily arranged if i ask my lawyer!!
If that happened then this would definitly PROVE a strong legal tie to come back..true?!

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Yes, it would be a reason to return to your home country. You must also include some other must-return-by-date reasons (with evidence)

Do address the TRV refusal reasons, including the financial aspects. I would also build up travel history to Europe (for example) instead of applying for a Canada TRV first

megamind_moon

Star Member
Dec 22, 2014
Ya sure, like work!! And family members
As for travel history, i dnt thnk it is relevant to spend money just to go by and forth for TRV, i would address reason to return and the financial needs..these are the VO main concerns

TwoforTwo

Nov 19, 2020
Hello all, am back lol
I have a question, if i want to apply for a TRV visa, and my strong reason to come back home is because i have a lawsuit againt an optholmologist.. He damaged my right eye and he claimed to be licensed for my surgery, yet after the surgery and after contacting the main company, he appeared to b lying, so i sued him..
of course it's a reason to come back. I had almost the same situation and I know what did you feel then...
sorry about your sittuation, and I understand it's an old thread, but it's kind of medical malpractice that is worthy to be punnished

mrakobes2000

Sep 26, 2020
Hey guys. There are many cantors where lawyers of various qualities and in various fields offer. My friend will face such a problem as the absence of a lawyer in a critical situation and he urgently needs help. My family and I were looking for a quality advocate who was supposed to help efficiently and preferably quickly. It was then that I found a wonderful lawyer . They do their job very well and efficiently. We immediately called this service and they immediately helped us. My friend avoided a big problem and I learned about quality and excellent service with lawyers.

Last edited: