+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Latest Update: No Change in OINP Requirements

fatani

Nov 15, 2015
According to their latest update the criteria remains the same

I think they will just change the system from paper based to Online. If they had to change they should have mentioned these changes with the latest update with the changes in EE. They clearly mentioned 400 CRS requirement in nov 28 update. They could have said that with the new changes made by IRCC we are also looking for some changes in our system which will be released in our next update but we have not seen anything.

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Still says there's a pause on it, dude. Holding our breath for more news! :D

fatani

Nov 15, 2015
kryt0n said:
Still says there's a pause on it, dude. Holding our breath for more news! :D
I think the points req will not change because they mentioned about 400 CRS in this recent update. Their online system is taking time I suppose but this update is a breath of fresh air.

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
fatani said:
I think the points req will not change because they mentioned about 400 CRS in this recent update. Their online system is taking time I suppose but this update is a breath of fresh air.
I could probably live in Ontario... lacking a few mountains though!

Pawshi

Apr 2, 2016
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2016
I have even shortlisted the city, house, street, school for kids, masters/PHD education for self and spouse...........and have funds to run home without job for 3 to 4 years........but still....waiting..... :p

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
fatani said:
According to their latest update the criteria remains the same
Not exactly, the news update means the November 2016 CRS revisions won't affect the current criteria at the moment.

thinkshady

Jun 26, 2016
NOC Code......
Too early to predict that there will be no change to OINP. All they mentioned was about changes in IRCC and OINP CRS seems to remain at 400. Waiting for more updates from OINP, they still need to clear the air.

fatani

Nov 15, 2015
thinkshady said:
Too early to predict that there will be no change to OINP. All they mentioned was about changes in IRCC and cut off seems to remain at 400. Waiting for more updates from OINP, they still need to clear the air.
I think if they had to change anything they should have mentioned with this update. Now with december insight and we can expect OINP to start their system at anytime now any changes they had to make should have came with update. I think the only thing that they are waiting for now is to get their online system up and running to make the process rather smooth.

krishnat

Jul 4, 2013
The latest Ontario PNP update says "
Those who have applied to the Human Capital Priorities Stream must also maintain a CRS score of 400 or above during the processing stage(s) of their OINP application, and during the subsequent federal Express Entry processing stages"

I believe this means for the people who got PT/express of interest earlier (before they paused ) they should maintain CRS Score of 400+.

They did not mention new CRS cutoff in the update.

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
fatani said:
I think if they had to change anything they should have mentioned with this update.
More likely they would announce it together with the new intake and quota, as they have done with the introduction of the OINP EE streams.