+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Lashan

Lashan

Dec 20, 2018
I am a sri lankan national. I am 30 years old. I have been working in a factory in korea in the 5 yrars. I and my wife are looking forward to work in canada. we kindly request that we borth provide employment to both of them through a canadian employer . Pl

Dec 26, 2018
I am a Pakistani national. I am 49 years old.
i have 8 years experience in Administrative/Account Assistant, and Maintain of Old Record/Documentations.
0092347_4713661& 923325492408. Therefore, 6 Years Experience in Carpenter,Welding, Electrician/Plumber , in FFTTC and i have good experience in customer service, have good communication skills in English and Urdu, pleasant personality as well, I and my wife are looking forward to work in canada. we kindly request that we borth provide employment to both of them through a canadian employer . Pl looking for a Suitable job in Your Country,
Thanks and regards,
Abdul Sattar

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
I am a sri lankan national. I am 30 years old. I have been working in a factory in korea in the 5 yrars. I and my wife are looking forward to work in canada. we kindly request that we borth provide employment to both of them through a canadian employer . Pl
There are no jobs or employers on this forum

Reactions: senuju

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
i have 8 years experience in Administrative/Account Assistant, and Maintain of Old Record/Documentations.
0092347_4713661& 923325492408. Therefore, 6 Years Experience in Carpenter,Welding, Electrician/Plumber , in FFTTC and i have good experience in customer service, have good communication skills in English and Urdu, pleasant personality as well, I and my wife are looking forward to work in canada. we kindly request that we borth provide employment to both of them through a canadian employer . Pl looking for a Suitable job in Your Country,
Thanks and regards,
Abdul Sattar

There are no jobs or employers on this forum

senuju

Mar 8, 2017
Hi Lashsn.
Here this forum only for applicants who already applied to Quebec. Here no one assist u to get employment in canada.if you want more details try to go through canada immigration website or consult
a immigration agent in srilanka. Hope this help..

senuju

Mar 8, 2017
Thanks and regards,
Abdul Sattar

Plz go through Canada government immigration website. Or consult a immigration agent in your country.. They will provide you alternatives for immigration in detail.. This forum won't provide any job offer or consultation regarding immigration except ones who already applied to Quebec immigration.