+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Landing in Toronto

theonegreatone

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
Mumbai
Hi All,

I got my CoPR, can you please help me with the below doubts
  1. On landing Passport with Visa and 2 Copies of CoPR are enough or do we need any additional documents?
  2. In my POF, Funds in Bank were more than the required limit. I had additionally shown my Demat too, I plan to sell them to use funds for Travel and not touch the funds in Bank. Will this be Ok?

pavan23

Nov 18, 2014
Yes, Those documents are sufficient.
They wont ask for any proof of funds, Just will ask you how much do you have, Atleast they havent asked me to show any documents

subodhp

Jun 19, 2019
Toronto
Yes, Those documents are sufficient.
They wont ask for any proof of funds, Just will ask you how much do you have, Atleast they havent asked me to show any documents
Individual experience may vary, refer to the mail they send you that asks you to bring proof of funds. In the rare case you are asked questions, you would be expected to have it handy

Bina5

Dec 21, 2019
I am planning to do the soft landing soon. I am nit clear on the documents goods to accompany and goods to carry documents. Can we fill them before we land and carry with us or will they be given to us once we land there?

subodhp

Jun 19, 2019
Toronto
I am planning to do the soft landing soon. I am nit clear on the documents goods to accompany and goods to carry documents. Can we fill them before we land and carry with us or will they be given to us once we land there?
You can list your items on blank paper and use the form provided to indicate that items are listed in attached sheet