+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Landed Doctor to please help urgently

TJ2010

Jun 5, 2010
Some one advice me to continue with my application for PR that there is no job for doctors canada. I am about to send my full document to visa office. Should I go ahead or should I claim my money back.

I need some one to tell me the possibility of getting residency. How early can I get this and what time does it take. What else can a doctor do to survive. Please help with any help you can. I am really depressed by the new

I am a nigerian citizen , who graduated with MBBS in nigeria, 5years of medical experience with 3years of residency in surgery. I am in second year of an online masters degree in surgery university of edinburgh. I am a member royal college of surgeon of edinburgh(MRCS).
Please help, I really want to further my studies in canada. Postgraduate surgery is not developed in nigeria

Can my aspiration of doing surgery posible in canada. Or can any other be posible for me . Please help. I have been demoralized by the thread about medical doctor posted by qorax.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you want to continue your profession in Canada, you can enrol in bridging programs. See my previous post:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/how-to-get-job-in-canada-t46072.0.html