+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Lambton college toronto campus

jenni1991

May 5, 2014
Hi I'm new to this site and I would like to join a good college in canada . Initially I was considering Lambton college but I heard some weird things about lambton college in Toronto campus . Please find the thread below .
Please some one respond . This is one comment I could find from the facebook regarding the toronto campus .

Hi I'm jake .I am looking forward to join the college but I heard some unpleasant things about the lambton college TORONTO campus. I heard they will issue a badge(lambton college) at the beginning of the course and they will never care for the remaining part of the curriculum as the full authority is given to cestar college regarding the curriculum and they will state that they have no tie ups with the any companies in Toronto campus and hence no companies will come for co-op recruitment in TORONTO campus(ie on first day of the class) so students will have to find their co op position by themselves . No help not even one single company is taking part in co op interview as the college claim and most of the students are still struggling to find out a co op position in TORONTO LAMBTON campus by themselves.
Is this rumours true . Could some body help me in this dilemma .
Should I need to join this college of join other .
please advice .