+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

L1B -> ICT -> Canada PR

kviswanath48

Sep 5, 2019
Hi All,

I am currently working in USA on L1B and I am planning to move to Canada on PR. My CRS score is around 430. My company is ready to initiate ICT(Office in Toronto) for me - Instead of LMIA approved job offer. I am trying to understand how will ICT help me in increasing my chances to PR. Below is my understanding and questions/confusion

1) Once I complete one year stay in Canada on ICT I will get additional 50 points
2) If my company provides me an offer letter(with out LIMA approval) assuring one year of employment post PR will I secure another 50 points ?
3) Is there any way the ICT will help in getting OINP ?

shalzz

Jun 4, 2015
Hi All,

I am currently working in USA on L1B and I am planning to move to Canada on PR. My CRS score is around 430. My company is ready to initiate ICT(Office in Toronto) for me - Instead of LMIA approved job offer. I am trying to understand how will ICT help me in increasing my chances to PR. Below is my understanding and questions/confusion

1) Once I complete one year stay in Canada on ICT I will get additional 50 points
2) If my company provides me an offer letter(with out LIMA approval) assuring one year of employment post PR will I secure another 50 points ?
3) Is there any way the ICT will help in getting OINP ?
Hello,
Were you able to apply for PR, did you wait for a year to apply ? What documents did you need from your employer?