+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia timeline

O

Ohcanada

Kindly share your experience and timeline if you are processing spouse PR application at the Kuala Lumpur office. I plan to submit my application at this office in 2 months. Thanks and regards.

Jul 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2011
AOR Received.
July 2012
IELTS Request
Sep 2011
File Transfer...
Apr 2012
Med's Request
Jun 2014
Med's Done....
Jul 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2014
LANDED..........
May 2015
Hi there Oh Canada,

Can you share your time line with us if you have submitted your application.

Thanks.
[/color]

:)

Smurf

Jul 10, 2010
Hi Winnie, have you submitted your application ? I trust you submitted it to CPC-M. The processing times are found in the Immigration Canada website. In my opinion, it takes about six to eight months for the entire process, from the time one sends the application to the time one receives back the passport. However, this time line does not include extra time for "foreign" police checks or any other information that may be required. Another point to note when submitting your application is that some of the application "requirements" are rather vague and it differs from country to country.

Jul 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2011
AOR Received.
July 2012
IELTS Request
Sep 2011
File Transfer...
Apr 2012
Med's Request
Jun 2014
Med's Done....
Jul 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2014
LANDED..........
May 2015
Dear Smurf,

Thanks for your reply.

I haven't submit my application, because 1 of the requirement is to provide letter of reference from employee for the past 10 years. I need some time to contact all of them to get the letter and not sure whether will be able to collect all.

Just curious how is the process time for Malaysian to submit application under PNP programme, because I been to the CIC office and the officer is not very friendly. In other words, lazy to entertain your question. They just ask pass a card with email and request you to email if you have any question w/o further understand our situation. Why need to email if we are already present in their office to make inquiry.... ???

I am applying under Provincial Nominee Programme. Once approved, I need to apply PR, which I browse through this forum, seems that not many from Malaysia is applying.

Thanks for replying my mail.... Are you a Malaysian as well and applying for Canada PR?

Cheers!

Smurf

Jul 10, 2010
Hi Winnie, sorry can't help. This section is for "Family Class" and I think PNP queries are in another section of this forum. If memory serves me correct, the application form only requires one to list down the employees and period of employment from age <?>. I do not recall a request for any letter. Perhaps PNP requires this ? I am a Malaysian applying under Family Class.

Jul 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2011
AOR Received.
July 2012
IELTS Request
Sep 2011