Upfront
July 2020 Outland spousal sponsorship application

med and bio Feb 2021
Expired Feb 2022
ADR Nov 2022
Respond Dec 2022
Old tracker = Decision Made
New tracker = eligibility and Background Completed ( same day) January 31 2023

however, No COPR generated , No ghost Email on PA email or Consultant Email.

Mcmaster333

Feb 12, 2023
July 2020 Outland spousal sponsorship application

med and bio Feb 2021
Expired Feb 2022
ADR Nov 2022
Respond Dec 2022
Old tracker = Decision Made
New tracker = eligibility and Background Completed ( same day) January 31 2023

however, No COPR generated , No ghost Email on PA email or Consultant Email.
@N0M0re Plz Plz help me!
I am a divorcee and I need to apply for spousal sponsorship. It seems you have been in this boat and I desperately need help on this.

May 2021 I got married
July 2021 I got Divorce deed
August 2021 Did 2nd marriage based on customery divorce deed.

November 2022 Filed petition for Divorce decree
Dec 2022 Got Divorce decree

Do you know if my 2nd marriage is valid? We are going to mention to cic that my 2nd marriage was based on customery divorce. My wife was able to change her surname in passport and adhar card.

Please help me on this
Thank you for your help.

N0M0re

Star Member
Jul 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC -OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2015
Doc's Request.
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
14-09-2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
First advice :

Do not mention your first marriage if IRCC don't know about it will save you insane amount of paper work and waste of time.

PS: just in case they find out it will be Misrepresentation and a BAN for 5 years.

Second :: Mention everything truthfully and keep fingers crossed.

PS. be ready for 2-3 years of processing and that can be lower or higher on your luck.

Third:

Avoid opting for the last point as much as you can and provide other documentation to prove your file depending on which route you opt to go forward with. only other explaination they will ask for definition of separation , remarraige and official divorce and time line alongwith legal explanation and actual timeline of entire relationships. Since the gap between your first and second is insanely close there are extreme high chances for IRCC to take it or process your application with mindset of fake or contract marriage. So please be very careful with route you choose and documents prepared in advance in your defence.

Most important::

"Section 29(2):- Nothing contained in this Act shall be deemed to affect any right recognized by custom or conferred by any special enactment to obtain the dissolution of a Hindu marriage, whether solemnized before or after the commencement of this Act."

contact some lawyer in India and find out what all you can obtain and get it on paper ( only if the tradition prevails in your community ) and prepare thorough documentation to save your file and most importantly LIFE.

as per my experience IRCC don't give a damn since they never had to face such adversity of living away from their loved ones for them wasted time has no value. they will try and waste as much time as they want.

Should you have anymore concerns please DM me I'll try help as much as i can. Hope i was able to give you some guidance

Reactions: Mcmaster333

Mcmaster333

Feb 12, 2023
First advice :

Do not mention your first marriage if IRCC don't know about it will save you insane amount of paper work and waste of time.

PS: just in case they find out it will be Misrepresentation and a BAN for 5 years.

Second :: Mention everything truthfully and keep fingers crossed.

PS. be ready for 2-3 years of processing and that can be lower or higher on your luck.

Third:

Avoid opting for the last point as much as you can and provide other documentation to prove your file depending on which route you opt to go forward with. only other explaination they will ask for definition of separation , remarraige and official divorce and time line alongwith legal explanation and actual timeline of entire relationships. Since the gap between your first and second is insanely close there are extreme high chances for IRCC to take it or process your application with mindset of fake or contract marriage. So please be very careful with route you choose and documents prepared in advance in your defence.

Most important::

"Section 29(2):- Nothing contained in this Act shall be deemed to affect any right recognized by custom or conferred by any special enactment to obtain the dissolution of a Hindu marriage, whether solemnized before or after the commencement of this Act."

contact some lawyer in India and find out what all you can obtain and get it on paper ( only if the tradition prevails in your community ) and prepare thorough documentation to save your file and most importantly LIFE.

as per my experience IRCC don't give a damn since they never had to face such adversity of living away from their loved ones for them wasted time has no value. they will try and waste as much time as they want.

Should you have anymore concerns please DM me I'll try help as much as i can. Hope i was able to give you some guidance
Thank you so much brother:D. Really appreciate your detailed response. I have messaged you.

melzjose

Feb 9, 2023
SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTLAND/ONLINE JULY 2022

Has anyone recieved PPR/COPR (June/July 2022 New Delhi VO Applications)

Visa office moved to New Delhi on 4th November

Application Recieved : 19 July (Outland/Online)
AOR & Biometrics : 2 November
Medical & Sponsor Approval : 4 November
Biometric Passed : 5 November
Medical Passed : 10 November
COPR/PPR : ........Waiting
Similar timings. Have you received any updates after?

Reactions: Tintin and Snowy